Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potreban nam je urednik na forumu prijavite se klikom OVDE
U toku je wallpaper takmičenje. Više o tome klikom OVDE

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

» Smallville » Likovi » Clark Kent » Citati

Citati

2 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Citati Empty Citati Čet Avg 19, 2010 1:33 am

Iwkzy

Iwkzy
Meteor freak
Meteor freak

-"What are you trying to tell me, dad? That I'm from another planet?" - Clark Kent, Pilot.
-"I have got all these questions, and I can't leave them in the storm cellar anymore. Why did my parents put me in that ship? What was so bad they had to send me away?" – Clark Kent, Rosetta.
-"I left that hick town to get away from people who want things from me." - Clark to Chastity, Sojourn
-"Professor Willowbrook thinks that I'm Naman. Jor-El wants me to be some sort of Kryptonian warrior. I just want to be Clark Kent." – Clark Kent, Talisman.
-"My name is Clark. I'll always believe in my friends and my family." - Clark Kent, Splinter.
-"For the first time, I'm ready to stop running from who I really am, from my destiny." - Clark Kent, Fallout
-"All these prophecies about the Traveler. I just hope I can live up to what everyone thinks I'm supposed to be." - Clark Kent, Traveler
-"Maybe my destiny is more than just secretly saving people. Maybe it's also to give people hope. Someone to believe in." - Clark Kent, Identity
- I wear the symbol of our family everyday to remind myself that I have a different destiny." - Clark Kent, Savior

http://smallville.forumotion.eu

2Citati Empty Re: Citati Pon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Jonix

Jonix
Vortex
Vortex

It's not easy to sacrifice the things you love the most to save the ones you love.- jedan od boljih :D

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

» Smallville » Likovi » Clark Kent » Citati

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu